- Boost Collagen
Moringa oil is composed of lots of beneficial nutrients for health, hair care, and skin care including:
- Vitamin E has anti-inflammatory properties. It helps maintain healthy skin and hair and strengthens the body’s immune system, cell function, and overall skin health.
- Vitamin A helps build collagen in the skin by increasing blood flow to the surface of the skin.
- Vitamin C and Phenols – act as highly effective antioxidants and protect DNA from free radicals, reduce fine lines, and help to repair sun-induced photo damage to skin cells.
- Cytcytokinins – primarily zeatin is a potent plant growth hormone found in Moringa Oil. It helps to promote cellular growth and delays the aging process by supporting and nourishing cell tissue.
- Fatty acids a high content of mono-saturated oleic acid (omega 9). This helps to improve the skin’s natural protective barrier and keeps skin looking hydrated, plumper, and younger-looking.
1. HYDRATES, PREVENTS AND TREATS DRY SKIN CONDITIONS
Moringa’s high omega content and antioxidants give it excellent moisturising properties. It softens, soothes, and protects skin as a result, it’s effective for conditioning chapped lips and other rough, dry skin conditions such as dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis. Moringa is also an excellent choice for protecting the face against harsh winter weather conditions.
2. ACTS AS AN ANTI-POLLUTION SHIELD
Exposure to air pollutants like car exhaust fumes, ozone, and cigarette smoke speed up the destruction of collagen and prematurely age skin. These pollutants can also cause chronic inflammation and allergic skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, or acne. The anti-oxidant peptides found in Moringa Oil shield and protect the skin against these environmental stressors by neutralising free radicals and strengthening the skins barrier function.
3. PREVENTS & MINIMISES SUN SPOTS
Moringa oil contains a physical filter against UV light which therefore helps to prevent sun damage. Its skin repair qualities including Vitamin E help to fade sun spots, improve pigmentation resulting in happy glowing skin.
4. SLOWS DOWN THE AGING PROCESS
Zeatin delays damage and the destruction of skin tissues stimulates cellular regeneration, all of which effectively slows down the aging process. Furthermore, due to its highly nourishing and sun protective qualities, skin aging caused by dry skin, inflammation, and sun damage are also reduced.
5. CONTROLS OILY SKIN
Moringa oil regulates sebum production because your skin is hydrated and doesn’t overproduce oil, this is especially useful if you already have oily skin.
6. CLEANSES AND PURIFIES SKIN
Moringa oil has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. These help to prevent dirt and bacteria from getting clogged in the pores.
7. PREVENTS & REDUCES STRETCH MARKS
The skin regeneration and repair qualities of Moringa oil help to reduce inflammation and minimise stretch marks and scarring.
8. SOOTHES INFLAMMATION AND HAS HEALING PROPERTIES
Its anti-inflammatory properties make Moringa oil a common ingredient for addressing skin issues like pigmentation, breakouts for acne-prone skin, sunburned skin, and healing scrapes, and burns.
9. GREAT FOR HAIR AND NAIL HEALTH
When applied topically to the hair, moringa oil softens, shines, and repairs split ends and cuticles.
10. POSITIVELY IMPACTS THE WORLD
Moringa Oil’s social impact is another reason it is one of nature’s most powerful plants. It’s popularly said that Morniga grows where it’s most needed, providing food security and income in some of the most deprived areas of the world. Using Moringa Oil allows us to contribute to making the world a fairer place.